Scale to 7-figures with more joy and
scroll down to find out how
Hey there! I’m Jeannie,
I teach women coaches, visionaries and experts the business and marketing strategies needed to create a lifestyle business with more ease, income and impact.
Are You Ready for More Ease, Flow and Income in Your Business?
Growing a multiple 6 or 7-figure business you love doesn't have to be complicated, stressful or exhausting.
- Have you hit an income ceiling and no matter how hard you try you can't reach your high, multiple 6 or 7-figure goal?
- Are you constantly working (on the verge of burn out) and barely taking time for yourself and the ones you love?
- Have you been craving a new business model that allows you to have more joy, ease and income in your life?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Let's leverage your business and income —
Using my Lifestyle Business Design Method, I'll help you stop building a business from burnout, stress and frustration and create a high 6-figure or 7-figure lifestyle business that allows for more ease, joy and freedom in your life.
Jeannie helped me achieve a 6-figure and growing practice.
Working with Jeannie was one of the best investments I have made in my growing business.
I moved from being in the weeds for 2 years, having inconsistent revenue to solid and consistent 5-figure months, getting me to where I knew I could go.
Her guidance, love and support have brought life to my mission to make a bigger impact in the world with my work and helped me achieve a 6-figure and growing practice.
– Michelle Jacobik
- Are an established woman business owner…
- Have a coaching or service-based business…
- Want to stop the masculine approach to growing your business…
- Crave a more feminine way of working…
It's time to stop hustling, spinning your wheels and struggling to have the business and life you want and create one you love.
Have you ever felt out of alignment in your business? Like you knew you something was off with your goals, purpose or how you were running it, but didn't know what to do? I've felt that many times before. Sometimes just when you think you've got it all figured out, only to discover that you're […]