Scale to 6-figures with me…and then we'll scale to seven.
scroll down to find out how
Business coaching so you can turn your passion into a highly profitable business that you love.
Hi – I’m Jeannie, a business coach and business strategy guru.
I help women at midlife grow and scale their coaching or client-based business to multiple 6 and 7-figures. We’ve done the corporate grind, tried working 60 hours a week while raising a family – and we’re ready to put it behind us.
Midlife women want to run a successful business AND…
Growing a multiple 6 or 7-figure business you love doesn't have to be complicated, stressful or exhausting.
- Have you hit an income ceiling and no matter how hard you try you can't reach your high, multiple 6 or 7-figure goal?
- Are you constantly working (on the verge of burn out) and barely taking time for yourself and the ones you love?
- Have you been craving a new business model that allows you to have more joy, ease and income in your life?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Let's leverage your business and income —
Using my Scale to Six Method, I'll help you scale your client-based business to 6-figures and then to seven (without the stress, complication or confusion).
Jeannie helped me achieve a 6-figure and growing practice.
Working with Jeannie was one of the best investments I have made in my growing business.
I moved from being in the weeds for 2 years, having inconsistent revenue to solid and consistent 5-figure months, getting me to where I knew I could go.
Her guidance, love and support have brought life to my mission to make a bigger impact in the world with my work and helped me achieve a 6-figure and growing practice.
– Michelle Jacobik
- Are an established woman business owner…
- Have a coaching or service-based business…
- Want to stop the masculine approach to growing your business…
- Crave a more feminine way of working…
It's time to stop hustling, spinning your wheels and struggling to have the business and life you want and create one you love.
Did you know I used to have a podcast? I sure did, with my dear friend Kerry. We started a business and did “the things” most new business owners do when they start a business. We invested in branding, photos, a professional video for our website – you know, all of it. Then we decided […]