Alright, so about a gazillion times a week I'm asked about how to host profitable teleseminars and webinars.
With questions like:
- How do I decide what content to include in the call and how long should it be?
- When is it better to host a teleseminar vs. a webinar?
- How do I set up the registration page, drive traffic to it and create a Facebook Ad to promote it?
- How many emails do I send out before, during and after the call?
- How do I prepare myself for a successful call?
And so much more. I totally love it because I live, breathe and think teleseminars and webinars as a way to get clients and grow my business online (plus I've done just close to 100 of them now) and I'd LOVE to hear your questions about how you can profit from them too.
So I'd love it if you would complete this quick questionnaire for me and in exchange I have a FREE eBook for you, “How to Use Teleseminars to Build Your List and Get More Clients”.