2020 presented both a challenge and opportunity for many business owners. On a personal level, the way I was working, selling and serving changed when the world shut down.
I could no longer speak on live stages, host events or teach my clients to do the same, so I made the pivot to teaching others how to reach new audiences and grow their business online.
Many business owners experienced something similar and found themselves needing to pivot their work so they could share it with more individuals online.
In the midst of my own pivot, I was introduced to Lynne Twist and Sara Vetter of The Soul of Money Institute.
If you’re not familiar with them and their work, then you’re in for a real treat in today’s episode!
For more than 40 years, Lynne Twist has been a recognized global visionary committed to alleviating poverty, ending world hunger and supporting social justice and environmental sustainability. From working with Mother Teresa in Calcutta to the refugee camps in Ethiopia and the threatened rainforests of the Amazon, as well as guiding the philanthropy of some of the world’s wealthiest families, Lynne’s on-the-ground work has brought her a deep understanding of people’s relationship with money.
Working side by side with Lynne for over 11 years, Sara Vetter is the Business Development Director of the Soul of Money Institute and serves as a coach, consultant, workshop leader, keynote speaker and strategist.
At the start of the pandemic they recognized a need to help their audience find calm in the chaos of the challenging times. What soon became apparent was that they wanted to be able to share their work with more individuals throughout the world.
And that’s where I came in.
Over the last year we’ve turned their work into a variety of programs that are serving thousands of individuals throughout the world. From their work in money scarcity to prosperity to guiding women through an awakening and rising in what they call, The Sophia Century, they are making an even bigger, deeper and broader impact than ever before.
Today I’m not only bringing more attention to them and their brilliant work, but to their journey through their business pivot and expansion and how they’re embracing this next chapter of their work and mission.
Inspired by them, their mission, boundless energy and work they do in the world; I wanted to bring them on the show to talk about their work, the pivot, the role of women and why it's important to overcome your scarcity thinking in order to make a bigger difference in the world.
In this very special interview you'll discover:
- The process they use to work through issues, develop ideas and content for their trainings and programs.
- Why the time is now for women (and what our role is).
- What they've learned about running a business during this time.
- Why what we believe to be true about money and success isn't really the truth at all.
- The secret to sufficiency and radical contentment.
- How to step into making the difference you want to make in the world.
And so much more.
Listen to the Midlife CEO Podcast by clicking the play button on the audio player below.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Get their book: The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist (on Amazon)
- Download the Free 10 minute training – 3 Steps to Money Forgiveness
I cannot wait to hear what you think of this episode.
PS: If you'd like support with growing your coaching or client-based business, here are several ways I can help:
- Download The Ultimate Lead Generation Starter Guide, designed to help you get more leads and clients. Click here.
- Join the Midlife CEO Facebook Community and connect with other midlife women coaches scaling too. Click here.
- Work with me and my team to scale your coaching or client-based business to 6 or 7-figures. Click here.