Wondering how to create better coaching sessions for your clients?
If you’re a coach, strategist or service-based business owner who conducts private coaching sessions. In this video you’ll discover the simple process I use that’s helped me become a better coach and allows my clients to get faster results and breakthroughs.
To recap, there are several things you want to think about when hosting coaching sessions.
- Create a process that you follow for each of your coaching sessions. It will make it easier for you to follow and help your clients get better and faster results.
- Ask your clients three questions:
- What did they accomplish since their last session?
- What are their biggest challenges?
- What are their biggest questions?
- Once you’ve got a full update and know what they most need – start your coaching and work through the issues they’ve brought to the session.
- Once you’ve come up with an action plan, make sure they tell you what they’ll be working on. Get them to parrot what you’ve got them doing so they know what to work on or do after your session.
- Keep track of what you told them to do and review it before their next session.
Ever since I started following this format things got so much easier for me, my clients got clearer about what they needed to work on and they could get into action after our sessions.
So what do you think? Easy? Will you try it? And if you do, let me know how it goes.
Do you have a coaching or service based business that you’re trying to grow, monetize or scale? I can help. Schedule a complimentary conversation and we can discuss ways to support your business growth.