You've been told that speaking is a great strategy to attract more clients (I say it all the time!), but the only problem is that you have no idea how to find more places to speak.
In today's video I'm sharing with you some simple strategies to find speaking gigs.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- The ONE thing you need to do before you start looking for speaking gigs
- The best place to search for speaking gigs
- My 3 step process for searching for speaking gigs (and how you can apply it to your business)
- What to do when you can't easily find speaking engagements
- What to do if you live in a remote location and want to find places to speak
Now it's your turn. Take a few moments to do a search and see what you find. Don't wait on this, the sooner you search for speaking gigs, the sooner you can get out and speak (and get more clients too!).
So what did you think of these tips? I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below.
Want to use speaking to attract more clients? Click HERE to check out Client Converting Talks, my 5 step system to master speaking to attract more clients.