There’s no greater feeling than when you’re rockin’ your business and the clients and sales are coming in and there’s really nothing worse than staring at your bank account and stressing about whether or not you’ll be able to pay your bills, mortgage or rent at the end of the month.
Many people jump into their business venture excited about the possibilities only later to discover that they didn’t create a business plan to support their dream and feel defeated, deflated and freaked out because they can’t pay their bills.
Let’s face it – when you’re stressed about paying the rent it’s not a good place to be. You can’t focus on what you’re meant to be doing. You can’t be creative in your business and everything you do has an aura of “I’m money hungry”.
And that’s totally not cool!
Aside from having a good business plan, you must have a marketing plan to attract more clients and business. And if you don’t have them right now then I highly recommend that you get one asap.
In the interim while you’re putting that together or finding someone to help you with it, you want to create some revenue flow to take the stress off of your finances.
Now let’s get started with some ways you can infuse more cash into your business starting with asking yourself these quick cash infusions questions:
- How have I (gotten clients, generated sales) in the past?
- Where in my business am I leaving money on the table?
- Who has expressed interest in working with me but hasn’t taken action?
- When was the last time I made an offer to my list?
- Can I have a sale? If so, when?
- Can I repurpose something I offer and sell it?
- Can I host a teleclass or webinar and offer sales conversations?
- Can I put up a post on my Facebook page (boost it) and direct my fans to my services page, a conversation with me or provide a special offer?
- Do I need to pick up some temporary part time work?
- Have I made a list of all the ways I can create quick cash infusions?
Now it’s your turn. Take out a piece of paper and write out all the ways you can make money in your business right now. Don’t edit yourself. Just let the ideas rip.
Sometimes it’s really hard for you to do it alone, that’s why I’d like to invite you to join me for The Revenue Infusion 30 Day Challenge.
Over the course of the next 30 days you’ll join me and other coaches and consultants for this FREE challenge as we come up with creative and easy ways to create more revenue infusions in your business.
So if you’re ready to stop the roller coaster and create more income in your business then click here now to join the challenge today!
In the comments below I'd love to hear some ways you've come up with to create fast revenue infusions. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!