Have you been growing your business for a while and you’re not seeing the growth you’d like? Then one thing to consider is to create a brand for your business.
When you think about it, every business has a brand.
Think of Coca-Cola and maybe the first thing that comes to mind are their colors, red and white.
Or Target and you think of their red and white bulls eye logo and the Bull Terrier mascot.
What should come to mind in both cases are images and feelings about both.
When you know a businesses brand, what they’re known for, what their mission or message is and what they represent, you know whether you want to buy from them or not.
The more a brand is recognizable and memorable, the more likely a customer will consider the company when they’re ready to buy.
And that’s just what you want for your business. You wants your potential clients, future customers and existing clients to know your brand.
In this week’s video I’ve put together some of my favorite tips to help you with establishing your brand (and how to do it if you’re on a DIY budget).
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- What is your brand
- Why you need to stand out
- How to get started building your brand
- How to create brand cohesiveness
- Branding resources to help you grow your business
Click below to watch the video:
When it comes to building your brand. Keep these three things in mind:
- Make sure your brand is woven through all of your marketing materials including your social media platforms
- Make sure you create consistency – remember, your goal is to become recognizable and memorable to help your potential client gain trust before they buy
- Your brand should be a true representation of who you and your business are
Now I’d LOVE to hear from you. After watching this video, do you see how there are some things you can do to create better brand awareness for your potential clients?
What’s ONE thing you could do right now to uplevel your brand? Let me know know the comments below, I’d love to hear what you’re going to commit to doing to help your business stand out.