How to Become Famous in Your Field: Interview with Lori Byron
In my years as an employee I never needed to use PR to secure job opportunities. Now that I’m a business owner gaining visibility and publicity through PR is just one of the ways I gain more traction in my business to build my brand and create buzz so that my business can grow.
The typical employee uses their resume and contacts to secure their jobs but business owners secure clients and customers by networking, marketing and gaining visibility through PR. What makes them stand out is their brand and it’s also what differentiates them from everyone else. It’s why I can’t emphasize enough that working on your niche will strengthen your brand and help you create longevity. Why is it really necessary to become an expert these days? Because when you do you will likely be paid more and it will make it easier for you to grow your business faster.
Now many people make the assumption that they need to spend big money to hire someone to handle their PR but that’s not necessarily the case. There are a variety of online and offline tricks to get PR to grow your business. With more people flocking to the internet many of the large publications and news channels are there and they’re looking for fresh newsworthy content for their readers. When you position yourself and your expertise just right you can easily open up the flood gates to create greater awareness of your business.
Most business owners don’t know how to publicize themselves and I have to admit that up until recently I didn’t know many of the tips and techniques either but I recently interviewed an expert to learn exactly what to do.
Meet Lori Nash Byron, Marketing and Branding Expert of Famous In Your Field. After over 20 years in corporate marketing positions Lori started her own successful business working with solo business owners to help them create buzz and become famous in their fields too.
In this interview, you’ll hear me speak with Lori about her 5 Ways to Become Famous in Your Field. She explains how she was working the corporate grind and that with just several simple PR strategies she was able to catapult herself right out of her job and into her own successful solo business. Now she works with others to create the same type of success.
1. Her top advice tips to business owners trying to grow their business while still on the job
2. The 5 specific areas you must work on to create the fastest growth and increase your profitability for your business
3. Easy strategies to get publicity for your business
4. How to leverage your articles, posts, speeches, interviews to create a name for yourself and grow your business quickly
Find Lori at http://FamousInYourField.com
Download and listen to the interview below:
Now I’d love to hear from you. In the comments below, fill me in by answering any of the following questions, or all if you’d like.
1. Have you gotten some PR for your business? Been interviewed or quoted on t.v., radio, newspaper, online article?
2. How did you go about getting it and did it help your business?
P.S. Lori makes two great offers so hurry, download and listen to this interview right away!
Latest posts by Jeannie (see all)
- The Secret to Getting 15 Sales Conversations in 30 Minutes - January 21, 2016
- 10 Entrepreneurial Life Lessons I Learned in 2015 - December 31, 2015
- Is What You’re Thinking Sabotaging Your Business Success? - December 17, 2015