Becoming a podcast guest is a great way to get known and found by potential clients. Being a guest is one of the ways I’ve become known, built my list and grown all of my coaching communities.
While it’s easy to think that being a guest is all about the opportunity it presents for you and your business, reframing this to think about adding value as a guest goes a long way for the host and for future speaking opportunities.
As someone who’s been a guest speaker on podcasts and live stages for over 10 years, I’ve learned a few things about how to become a great guest speaker.
Now that I have my own podcast, I also know what makes some of my guest episodes get more downloads, likes, comments and shares.
Here’s a little of what I’ve learned and what I think is important for you to know as you get more guest speaking spots.In this episode you'll discover:
- Some of the common mistakes podcast guests make (and what to do instead).
- How to make your episode one of your hosts' most listened to and downloaded episodes.
- The #1 thing you don't want to forget to give listeners.
And much more.
Tune in and start becoming a better podcast guest.
Listen to the Midlife CEO Podcast by clicking the play button on the audio player below.
Are you a podcast guest speaker yet? What’s getting the way of you taking on this strategy in your business?
PS: If you'd like support with growing your coaching or client-based business, here are several ways I can help:
- Need more leads? Grab The Ultimate Speaking Lead Generation Starter Guide. Click here.
- Join the Midlife CEO Facebook Community and connect with other midlife women coaches scaling too. Click here.
- Work with me and my team to scale your coaching or client-based business to 6 or 7-figures. Click here.