As two of my long-term clients in my Influencer Mastermind, Kelly Murphy and Melissa Burgio, best friends, roommates, and now owners of Virtually Focused Media, join me for a lively discussion about growing their business together after a long corporate career.
Owners of Virtually Focused Media, a full-service support agency specializing in working with OVERWHELMED coaching and client-based BOSSES looking to RISE in INFLUENCE in their industry, they decided to blend their brilliance and stop growing two separate businesses after realizing that they had something pretty magical that they could grow together.
These two wonderful women went from lean months and a lot of worry to thriving financially and being in the zone in all areas of their work.
We cover many topics including:
- Gaining business confidence after leaving the known for the unknown.
- Leaving comfort and familiarity for a desire for more.
- Blending your talents and working with your friend.
- How to find people to support your business.
Links mentioned in this episode:
PS: If you'd like support with growing your coaching or client-based business, here are several ways I can help:
- Download The Ultimate Lead Generation Starter Guide, designed to help you get more leads and clients. Click here.
- Join the Midlife CEO Facebook Community and connect with other midlife women coaches scaling too. Click here.
- Work with me and my team to scale your coaching or client-based business to 6 or 7-figures. Click here.
Subscribe & Review Midlife CEO
iTunes I Spotify I Stitcher I Google Podcasts or wherever podcasts are played
For more tips, strategies and inspiration, be sure to join The Midlife CEO Facebook Community here.