When you’re trying to generate more revenue in your business, it’s easy to get stuck trying to figure out what to do first.
In today’s post I’m going to get you out of your head and straight into action.
Now before we talk about some simple ways to generate revenue, we need to talk about three key factors that will help you become successful with this.
This isn’t the time to question yourself and what you know and do, this is the time to stand with confidence and conviction that what you do and offer is highly valuable to someone else.
So the first thing you need to do is own that.
When I’m helping my mastermind clients choose their revenue generation strategies I ask them to clear the decks and only focus on things that lead back to the strategy they’ve chosen.
This is going to require setting some boundaries and choosing to not do some things that are getting in the way of your revenue generation.
If your top priority right now is revenue generation – then that’s your only priority right now.
You need to choose something to offer.
Now that offer can’t be something you’ve conjured up from thin air, it’s got to be something that you know provides a result and is something your ideal clients need support with.
Choose something you’re going to sell.
Here’s an Offer example:
I offer my Mastermind program. It’s a 12-month program designed to support coaches and service-based business owners with attracting clients, generating revenue and creating a 6-figure business.
The offer is specific, outcome driven and desirable.
Now choose what you’ll be offering to sell in the next 30 days.
Alright, now that we’ve got you in action. Let’s talk about ways to sell that offer without doing a massive launch or complicated campaign.
- Speaking: this is one of my favorite ways to generate leads and clients and all you need is to develop a talk and find a place to deliver it.
- Past Clients: is what you’re about to offer something your past clients would be interested in? How can you connect with them to offer it?
- Current Clients: is what you’re about to offer something you want to offer to them first? What do you need to do to make them aware of your offer?
- Referral Partners: is what you’re about to offer something that your referral partners can share with their clients or mailing list? How can you reach out to let them know?
- Email: do you have a mailing list? How can you launch your offer to this list in the next 30 days?
It’s easy to overcomplicate this, but the reality is – creating an offer and finding the right audience to sell it to comes down to staying focused, committing to it and knowing when to shift strategies or ask for help if it’s more challenging than you expected.
Remember, you won’t know if something will sell until you try.
So what do you say? Will you focus on creating an offer and selling it in the next 30 days? Can you see how easy it can be to do this?
PS: Need support with your business? Check out how we can be of help…
Work with me and my team.
If you’re a coach or service-based business owner who is ready to grow, monetize and scale your business, complete the application below so we can see if the Scale to Six Mastermind Expanders or Multipliers Track is right for you.
— Apply at: jeanniespiro.com/chat