Want your business to grow faster? Then you’re going to need to become a bit of a numbers geek when it comes to focusing on your business growth.
Now I know it’s exciting to have a business and it’s easy not to get wrapped up in creating fun graphics, posting memes on social media and listening to trainings online. But when it comes to growing your business, you need to be focused on the metrics.
Here’s what I mean. If you’re not at the revenue you want to be making yet. Or have the clients you need yet, then you’re going to need to pay attention to three important numbers.
In this week’s video I share those numbers and tell you what to focus on to help you grow your business faster.
When it comes to your business growth I want you to ask yourself several very important questions to get a pulse on where you are and where you need to be…
- Am I reaching my monthly revenue goals?
- What’s the gap between where I am and where I want to be?
- How many clients do I have currently?
- How many more clients do I need?
- How many sales conversations have I had in the last month?
- How many will I need to get the clients I want?
And remember, your job as a business owner is to be a salesperson too.
So let me ask you, are you focusing on the metrics? Where do you think you can make some improvements in your business growth? Let me know in the comments below.
Need help growing your business? Click here to schedule a complimentary session and I’ll help you identify which areas of your business need the most support to reach the level of growth you’d like to see.
Latest posts by Jeannie Spiro (see all)
- How to Get the Right Stuff Done Over the Holidays - November 23, 2017
- Should You Write Your Book? (When Is It Right For Your Business?) - October 18, 2017
- How My Intuition Guides My Business Growth - October 15, 2017